LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
This limited warranty shall apply to all Shinco TV’s.
|Item||Warranty Period||Scope of Warranty||Type||Warranty Support Document|
|Shinco TV’s||1 year||Labor and parts||Onsite||Original Invoice Copy|
- The Limited Warranty starts from the date of purchase.
- This limited warranty is only valid in India, and the product is not eligible for any international warranty service.
- Shinco may conduct diagnostic tests on customers‘ products to identify the causes of failures/defects. Before returning any unit for service, customer should back up data and remove any confidential and/or personal information from the product. Shinco is not responsible for damage or loss of any program, data, or removable storage media.
- Prior to contacting a Shinco service agent, please ensure the following information is at hand:
- Model and serial number.
- Customer’s full address and contact information.
- Purchase order number, a copy of the customer’s original invoice/receipt.
- This warranty does not cover the following cases:
- If the product serial number or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered. If any accessory or external part of the product is missing.
- Warranty does not cover natural wear & tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to improper care (accident, misuse or negligence) and damage caused by acts of god such as floods, fires or earthquakes.
- Manufacturing warranty applies on manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship of the product. This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions and for the purpose in which the product was designed.
Shinco LED TV’s Warranty Terms and Conditions:-
- 1 Year Manufacturer warranty will be provided on all Shinco TV’s
- Warranty is null and void if defect arises due to location/signal reception.
- This warranty does not cover ghosting or fading effects I the picture caused by the residential location of the purchaser.
- The company does not undertake to replace the complete set or reimburse the amount to the purchaser in case of any defect in the set. However company shall repair and/or replace the defective parts, if any, of the set during the warranty period.
- In the event of non-availability of replacement panel or being unavailable to repair the panel, the company depreciation rules* in lieu of repair/replacement shall be applicable binding on the customer and the customer shall accept the commercial solution offered. The depreciation rules* are applicable on expiry of standard warranty.
- Door to door service will be provided within the municipal limit of the city of sale only. Beyond the municipal limits, the purchaser should arrange to deliver the set at the nearest service center at his/her own cost.
- Warranty for replace or repaired parts will be applicable for the remainder of the original warranty period only and the warranty period for such replaced or repaired parts will not be extended. Any service beyond the warranty period will be chargeable as per the policy of the company.
- All the replaced and damaged part will be property of the company under the warranty period and customer will have no objection in it.
- The warranty does not extend to the accessories supplied with the set.
- The company will not be liable for any delay in rectifying the set in the event of non-availability of the spare parts/components for reason beyond control. In such unlikely situation, company will not be responsible for any losses direct or indirect arising out of any delay.
- Videotex international disclaims any and all warranty and responsibility for the fitness or working of any third party application on the televisions.
- Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused either to property or human life due to mishandling or inability to use the set.
- Warranty is not transferable. Purchase invoice with corresponding model and serial number of the unit must be presented to claim warranty.
- The warranty does not cover accessories external to the system.
- In case of any damage during transit by Customer, the product shall be repaired by the concerned service center on chargeable basis and warranty for unexpired period to continue from date of purchase.
- Replacement of parts would be purely at the discretion of the Company, alone.
- The TV must be opened and installed by a Shinco authorized personnel/technician else the warranty or any other claim will be null and void. Also, any repair carried out by a person other than Shinco personnel will not be considered under warranty.
- This warranty will automatically terminate on the expiry of the warranty period as specified herein.
- No Customer has authority to vary the terms of above warranty.
- Warranty is applicable only for products purchased in India.
- Any issues related to the product, customer should report to Call Center (8882569569)
To register/ Activate your product/ Warranty:-
- Download Shinco App from Google play store.
- Create your profile.
- Register your product by filling the details.