The Amazon Prime Day sale is all set to begin soon. The Prime Day sale will start from midnight 12 am on August 6, 2020, and will be available for two days till August 8, 2020. During the two days, Prime members will be able to avail a number of deals and discounts in shopping – all while practising social distancing.
New deals will keep appearing all day during the Prime day sale. Members who have subscribed to Prime will be able to shop through a massive range of products starting from smartphones, consumer electronics, TVs, home appliances, Amazon devices, and more.
If you have been planning to get a Smart TV for some time now here are some top deals you can avail:
- During Amazon Prime Day Sale, consumers will get a special discount of Rs 10,000 on all models of The Serif. Post special discount, The Serif will be available for Rs 69,990, Rs 89,990 and Rs 1,09,990 for 43-inch (1m 08cm), 49-inch (1m 23cm) and 55-inch (1m 38cm) screen size, respectively. Consumers can also opt for the 24-month No-Cost EMI option, with EMIs starting as low as Rs 2,916.
- The TCL 65-inch AI 4K UHD Certified Android Smart LED TV will be available for Rs 52,780 instead of Rs 1,09,990.
- The Shinco 65 Inches 4K UHD Smart LED TV S65QHDR10 will be available for Rs 46,999 instead of Rs 79,990.
- The Mi TV 4A PRO 32 inches HD Ready Android LED TV will be available during the Prime Day Sale on Amazon for Rs 12,499 against an MRP of Rs 14,999.
- The Vu 43 inches Full HD UltraAndroid LED TV will be available at a price of Rs 20,999 instead of its market retail price of Rs 26,000.
- The Mi TV 4X 4K Ultra HD Android LED TV is available for Rs 29,999 against its market retail price of Rs 34,999 during the Amazon Prime Day Sale.